Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

Hello lovely! I was going through my skincare products and saw this little empty tub sitting in a box. I remember I had placed it there a while ago as a reminder to write about it on my blog. So today I will be writing about the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel. I had purchased this during one of Priceline's 40% sales instead of paying the full price of $24.99. 


This product claims to continuously release moisture into the skin for a full 24 hours. As I have not gone 24 hours without cleansing my face I can't say whether or not this is true. I usually cleanse my face in the morning and at night, then moisturise afterwards on both occasions. My skin type is combination, sensitive and prone to breakouts. This product most definitely kept my skin feeling smooth and healthy. The texture is thin without being runny and glides smoothly onto the skin. The first time I tried this I did feel a slight stinging on my face, which isn't too unusual as my face is quite sensitive as I mentioned before. Though every use after that I didn't feel any stinging, just nice smooth skin. The product sinks in super quick without feeling dry afterwards. 

Since finishing the 50g tub I have been trying different moisturisers that I quite like. Though I think I will pick up another one of these when Priceline has another sale. Overall, I really liked the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel and would recommend it to friends and readers. 

Hope you enjoyed this post!

12 comments

  1. Even though I've never understood this kind of 24 hours claim as well, this product sounds really lovely, I actually need to explore and try more affordable skincare and Neutrogena always seems to create beautiful products!

    http://fannyanddailybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the 24 hour claim is difficult to test when you don't wear it for the full 24 hours. I do quite like the Neutrogena brand, I haven't tried everything but the products I have tried have been pretty nice. Thank you for reading! xx

      Delete
  2. I have oily skin and I love this moisturizer! It really hydrates my skin and prevents overproduction of sebum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ela! It's great isn't it, my forehead and chin don't get too oily when I use this, even though I'm usually quite oily there! x

      Delete
  3. I've been thinking I need to give Neutrogena a try again and I think you just convinced me! Thanks!

    Rebeccaetc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becca! I also had a moment a while ago where I went off Neutrogena, I can't remember why. But I'm using their products again and they're great!

      Delete
  4. Oooh, I just might have to give this a try! I've been using a few different Neutrogena products recently and I think this one may just become a new part of my routine! Thanks for sharing lovelyy ~ www.jacobblackwell.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! Definitely worth a try, let me know if it works for you!

      Delete
  5. Hii lovely, I have just seen your comment on my blog! thank you so much. I just subbed to your youtube channel and just check out your blog. Love your theme do you have an instagram account, would love to keep in contact ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Imogen! Thank you so much! I do have an instagram account, the link is in the sidebar of my blog with all my other social media links, my username is s.ophie99 :)

      Delete
  6. Oh wow - this looks really lovely!! I love the sound of this and it sounds like a product I'd enjoy using during the summer months to boost and hydrate my skin! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Layla! The summer months are definitely a good time to use this face cream! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥ I love reading your comments and I like to reply to all of them. Make sure to check back for my reply or tweet me @Sophie_Bella13

-Sophie ♥