Starting University || Studying Interior Design

Hello hello, hope you've had a nice day so far. It's been a little while since my last post and I've been itching to write on my blog again. A few exciting things have happened in my life such as me starting uni! I graduated high school in November last year (which I posted about here) and as of February 27th I was officially a uni student. So far university has been good overall, minus a few stressful moments right before deadlines. 

The course I'm doing is a Bachelor of Interior Design Honours. What I've learned really quickly is that design is an extremely time consuming subject. It doesn't matter how much work I do, it just seems to be never-ending until I actually submit the assignment. But I am really enjoying my course (mostly) anyways.

I honestly was not sure how I would cope with studying full-time and having NDPH but the university has been amazing with offering its students support. Although it's difficult, I don't think I've reached the worst part, not even close.

Also! I have a post coming really soon and I'm really excited to share it. It's a 'Snippets of My Bedroom' post, and because I love watching room tours and seeing other people's rooms I thought it would be really fun to share mine! If you have a room tour or blog post about your room feel free to leave the link in the comments, I'm always scrolling Pinterest, watching tours or reading blogs for inspiration. 

And last thing, if you like I would love it if you followed me on Instagram. I've had it on private for so long but decided it would be great to connect my blog and Instagram. Instagram is where I share even more about me and my daily life. My Instagram



Looking forward to reading your blogs (leave them in the comments if you like) and wish you a great week ahead!

10 comments

  1. Congrats on being a university student! Enjoy your time at the fullest. me and my friends used to joke about our uni time. it's worth the money for the experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will most definitely take on your advice, I hear so many people say that and I want to make sure I get to look back on some amazing experiences! xx

      Delete
  2. Omg I've always wanted to go to Uni and do an Interior Design course!! I'd like to do an open uni course for this :) How are you finding the course? I'd love to know! X

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! (Or Danielle ahaha), definitely pursue the course that you like! I'm loving the course, well some parts feel slightly irrelative but already some of those have actually been very useful ideas and concepts! The first semester we've been introduced to general design, next semester we'll be starting our major, super excited to start Interiors in more depth! xx

      Delete
  3. Oh congrats girls! Interior Design was always my dream.. I ended up in marketing and still love it.. but interior is amazing!

    xx Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I was actually looking at marketing as a minor or elective :D
      xx

      Delete
  4. I just recently started University too, and it's SO stressful. I thought it would be easier because I could focus on one subject that I like but oh no.. It's fun though!

    x Martine (http://atinybitbeautiful.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Martine! Thank you for reading xx

      I knooow, I thought the same thing but I didn't realise how many assessments were in each unit!

      Delete
  5. Hey, I'm Taiya! I just stumbled across your blog and I love it! My blog (http://www.taiyamaddison.com)is a Lifestyle, Fashion, and DIY blog for Teens! I share everything from babysitting tips, to outfit ideas, to DIY's :) I would love it if you checked me out :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Already been over!! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog ♥ I love reading your comments and I like to reply to all of them. Make sure to check back for my reply or tweet me @Sophie_Bella13

-Sophie ♥